WeowTV Media Center Terms & Conditions
These WeowTV Media Center Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the WeowTVwebsite located within the WeowTV domain (“Site”) and any press assets made available to you through the Company Assets area of the Site, or any similarly designated area, including but not limited to photographic or other audio-visual materials, WeowTV trademarks, logos, trade names, service marks, service names, or other distinctive features owned or controlled by WeowTV (“WeowTV Assets”). By accessing or using WeowTV Media Center or any WeowTV Assets, you (including any organizations and third parties that you represent) agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Your Right to Use this Site. WeowTV grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable right to access and use the Site, solely to facilitate your professional duties and not for personal use, provided that you: (i) do so in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; (ii) do not distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on the Site or the WeowTV Assets except as expressly authorized by WeowTV; (iii) do not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software components or other WeowTV intellectual property contained therein, including the WeowTV Assets; and (iv) do not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections.
2. Your Right to Access and Display the WeowTV Assets. In conjunction with the above permissions, WeowTV further grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to access and display the WeowTV Assets in accordance with these Terms. The WeowTV Assets are provided “as is” and WeowTV disclaims all express and implied warranties, including warranties of noninfringement. You agree you are solely responsible for any re-use fees and obtaining any music clearances and rights (if any) related to your use of WeowTV Assets. You agree to indemnify WeowTV, its affiliates, employees, agents, talent, officers and licensors against all third-party claims arising from your use of WeowTV Assets. All uses of the WeowTV Assets must conform to the WeowTV Brand Guidelines, as well as the following requirements, unless you have prior written permission from WeowTV:
No Modification. The WeowTV Assets must be used as provided by WeowTV with no modifications. Do not remove, distort or alter any element of the WeowTV Assets or change any colors. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the WeowTV Assets.
No Generic Use. Do not use WeowTV Assets in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
No Plural or Possessive Use. Do not use the WeowTV Assets in the plural or possessive form.
No Incorporation. Do not incorporate WeowTV Assets into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, company names, domain names, website titles, publication titles, or the like, unless expressly permitted by WeowTV.
No Confusingly Similar Marks. Do not use the WeowTV Assets, including any WeowTV trademark, in a manner that might create confusion about the ownership of the WeowTV Assets.
No Confusing Source. Do not use the WeowTV Assets, including any WeowTV trademark, in a manner that implies that WeowTV is the source of your products or service, or that otherwise might create confusion about the source of the WeowTV Assets.
Domain Names. Do not register the WeowTV Assets, including any WeowTV trademark, as domain names or as any part of a domain name.
Trade Dress. Do not copy or imitate WeowTV’s website design, typefaces, distinctive color, style, graphic designs, or imagery.
Endorsement. Do not display the WeowTV Assets in any manner that (i) overstates your relationship with WeowTV; (ii) implies that you have a relationship or affiliation with WeowTV, its programming or talent; (iii) implies that you are sponsored or endorsed by WeowTV, its programming or talent; (iv) implies that any content has been authorized by WeowTV, its programming or talent; or (v) represents the views or opinions of WeowTV, its programming, talent or WeowTV personnel unless you have prior written permission from WeowTV to do so.
Prominence. Do not display the WeowTV Assets in a manner that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content without express written permission from WeowTV to do so.
Objectionable Use. Do not display the WeowTV Assets on any website that contains, displays, or promotes pornography or like adult content, or gambling, the sale of tobacco, alcohol, or firearms to persons under twenty-one (21) years of age. Do not display the WeowTV Assets in a manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to WeowTV, its programming, talent, partners or personnel.
Broadcast. The WeowTV Assets may not be used in television, film, or video without WeowTV’s prior written permission.
Book or Other Publication Titles. The WeowTV Assets may not be displayed in titles of publications, including books, without WeowTV’s prior written permission.
Merchandise. The WeowTV Assets may not be used or displayed in or on merchandise or manufactured items of any kind without WeowTV’s prior written permission.
Credit Line. You will reproduce all credit line information provided for the WeowTV Assets.
3. Reservation of Rights. WeowTV and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the WeowTV Assets, including all associated intellectual property rights therein, and, except as expressly set forth in these Terms, nothing herein shall be interpreted as a grant to you of any right, title or interest in or to any aspect of the Site including the WeowTV Assets. You acknowledge that the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries, and you agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site. We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site (“Feedback”). By submitting Feedback, you grant to WeowTV a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid up, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose without any obligations to you.
4. Security and Access. You agree not to access or use the Site or any WeowTV Assets in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the WeowTV.com domain, or any accounts, computer systems or networks. Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of the WeowTV.com domain are restricted to authorized users only. Each WeowTV user is required to have a separate username and password/PIN, and you agree not to share your password(s)/PIN(s), account information or access to the Site with any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your password(s)/PIN(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Site. You agree to notify WeowTV immediately of any use of your password(s)/PIN(s) or account(s) that you did not authorize or that is not authorized by these Terms. If you are provisioning access to this Site as agent or representative on behalf of a third party, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so on their behalf and that you have obtained their express agreement to and acknowledgement of these Terms and the Privacy Statement, and any other terms appearing on the Site.
5. Privacy. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for information on how we collect, use, disclose, and secure information from you and other users.
6. Confidentiality and Anti-Piracy. The Site may contain confidential Information of WeowTV and others (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes all information available through the Site that is not already a matter of public knowledge, including any pre-release content that you may access through the Site. You agree to hold all Confidential Information in confidence. You agree to protect the Confidential Information using the same degree of care to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination or publication of the Confidential Information as you use to protect your own confidential information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care.
THE UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF A COPYRIGHTED WORK IS ILLEGAL. CRIMINAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, INCLUDING INFRINGEMENT WITHOUT MONETARY GAIN, IS INVESTIGATED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AND IS PUNISHABLE BY FINES AND IMPRISONMENT IN MOST JURISDICTIONS. IF INTERNET UPLOADS OR ANY OTHER COPIES OF THIS DIGITAL CONTENT ARE TRACED BACK TO THIS SCREENER COPY, WeowTV MAY PURSUE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT: COPYRIGHTS@WEOWTV.COM OR (720) 314-2697 SO THAT ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE AND WEOWTV ASSETS.
7. Warranties and Liability. THE SITE AND THE WEOWTV ASSETS, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WEOWTV EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WeowTV will not be liable to you under any theory of liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages. This limitation shall apply even if WeowTV was advised of, or should have been aware of, the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain exclusions or limitations and, in such jurisdictions, the exclusions and limitations stated in these Terms shall apply to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8. General. We may update the Terms and change or discontinue all or any part of the Site, including the WeowTV Assets, at any time. If you continue to use the Site or any WeowTV Assets after we have posted updated Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms. You may cancel your WeowTV Media Center account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting your WeowTV publicity representative. We may also suspend or terminate your access to the Site, including any permissions to display the WeowTV Assets, at any time without notice to you. Upon cancelation or termination, you must immediately stop using and destroy all copies of the Site and all WeowTV Assets within your possession or control. You may not assign these Terms, in whole or in part, without WeowTV’s express written consent. WeowTV may audit your use of the Site and WeowTV Assets. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, U.S.A. without regard to conflict of laws provisions. If any provision of these Terms is found partly or wholly illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. A waiver of any breach or default under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any other subsequent breach or default. These Terms represent the complete and exclusive agreement between you and WeowTV relating to the subject matter set forth herein, and supersede any previous or contemporaneous oral or written communications between you and WeowTV related hereto. The Reservation of Rights, Privacy, Confidentiality and Anti-Piracy, Warranties and Liability and General sections of these Terms will survive any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of the WeowTV Site, any WeowTV Assets or your account.
Last Updated: March 24, 2022